ESA Grants aim to promote anaesthesia-related research in Europe and to encourage anaesthesiologists to extend the frontiers of their practice. Applications are sought for the following:
- 2 Project Grants of up to € 60,000 each, to support individual projects of up to two years duration
- 2 Research Support Grants for amounts up to € 15,000 to assist work in progress or pilot studies
- 2 Young Investigator Start-up Grants of up to € 22,500 to encourage a young investigator up to 35 years old in Research in the field of Anaesthesia
- 1 Coordination Grant of up to € 5,000 to support the building of consortia and the preparation of proposals to be submitted under the Horizon 2020 Programme of the European Commission.
Priority is given to topics that have no alternative sources of funding.
2021 ESA Grants
ESA Project Grants, Research support Grants, Young start-up Grant(s) 2021
- Deadline for applications’ SHORT abstract submission – Postponed to 15 October 2020, 23h59 CET
- Results to applicants (triage & request for full application) – Monday 16 Nov 2020
- Deadline for FULL GRANT applications submission – Saturday 05 Dec 2020
- Final Results to applicants – 15 March 2021
BJA ESA Grants
ESA Research Committee is delighted to announce the creation of the BJA – ESA Grants. Born from the collaboration between ESA and the British Journal of Anaesthesia willing to enhance clinical practice in the field of Anaesthesia, this Grant will offer the unique possibility to provide its winner with a 100 000 euros budget…