The proposed study is an observational study with no interference with the child’s routine care, which is in accordance to the good clinical practice and no research-related interventions, will be introduced. Therefore, no ethical concerns are expected and ethical approval may not be required in some centres. However, where ethical approval is required, this approval must be obtained before the start of inclusion.
- APRICOT Approval Documentation Coversheet
- APRICOT Ethics Committee Submission Accompanying letter template v1.2 (24 JAN 2014)
- Geneva Ethics Committee Approval
- Brussels Ethics Committee Approval
- AZM Maastricht (Netherlands) Ethical Approval
- UK Ethics and consent waiver letter_Worses and Calicott approval (Scotland)
- Sweden Ethics Committee Approval