HelseCampus Stavanger Innovation Park, Building i3, 4021 Stavanger Norway
69120 Stavanger, Norway
What is it?
The Patient Safety and Quality Masterclass is an advanced scientific workshop dedicated to learning principles and practice of patient safety, clinical risk management and quality of care.
The course is open to ESA members and non-members who speak and write English fluently. This course is aimed at anaesthesiologists, nurse anaesthetists, other perioperative clinicians/staff and hospital administrators that have some experience in patient safety and are clearly motivated in their choice of being patient safety and quality champions in their departments. The focus is on perioperative patient safety.
The faculty are international experts in patient safety, medical simulation and risk management (preliminary, pending confirmation):
- Daniel Arnal (Alcoron, Spain) – Chair of the ESA Patient Safety and Quality Committee
- Johannes Wacker (Zürich, Switzerland)
- Peter Dieckmann (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Michael St.Pierre (Erlangen, Germany)
- Jamie Thomas King (Toronto, Canada) – Patient Advocate
- Christopher Neuhaus (Heidelberg, Germany) – EPSQ Masterclass Director