Experience a hands on appendectomy in a simulated setting
Anesthesia SimSTAT is a powerful virtual simulation used to help physicians learn about anaesthesia, patient monitoring and managing anaesthesia-related emergencies. The simulation features high-fidelity scenarios that will challenge you and enhance your competency in solving anaesthesia situations. Anesthesia SimSTAT also allows users to earn 5 CME credits per module.
Gain access to:
- Virtual patients with unique and realistic diseases
- Interactive equipment with live physiological data based on the most common anaesthesiology equipment
- Comprehensive performance tracking that provides useful feedback on strengths and areas for improvement
Anesthesia SimSTAT – Appendectomy takes participants through an acute laparoscopic appendectomy surgery and tests their readiness in intraoperative crisis management.
Discover how to:
- Manage a patient undergoing laparoscopic surgery for acute appendicitis
- Develop a differential diagnosis and manage a patient with persistent fever undergoing a laparoscopic surgical procedure
- Develop a differential diagnosis and manage an unstable patient requiring increasing intra-abdominal pressure and worsening vital signs
- Develop and demonstrate the necessary technical and behavioural skills to manage an intraoperative crisis
TO VIEW THE MODULE ON THE ESA ACADEMY: click here