ESA Partner Maquet Getinge Group are generously providing scholarships for trainees and recently certified anaesthesiologists (certified after 2015) to attend Euroanaesthesia 2017.
Scholars will receive
- Free registration to Euroanaesthesia 2017
- 1 year ESA membership
- €600 towards travel and accommodation
Eligible applicants will meet the following criteria in order to be considered for the scholarship:
- Must be an Active or Trainee member of the ESA
- Must be the first author of an accepted abstract* to be presented at Euroanaesthesia 2017
*Rating of the accepted abstract will be taken into consideration in the evaluation process.
- Preference will be given to applicants from European low income countries.
Application deadline: 14th February 2017.
Applications will be reviewed by a committee of ESA Board members.
Successful applicants will be informed by 1st March 2017. Successful applications agree to be put in contact with the sponsor.
For more information, please send an email to: email@example.com