All candidates wishing to apply for the On-Line Assessment must read the following before registering in order to ensure a smooth registration and to avoid inconveniences.
- Candidates must have created an ESA website user account before they can register. If you have not done this yet, please click on “CREATE PROFILE” in the blue frame at the top of this page. After you have created a profile on our website, we will need a few working days to process your data and you will then be able to access the online registration form. If you have already created a website user profile, please do not use another profile to register as the system would then not be able to identify you properly. If you have lost your ESA website password, please click on "LOG IN" above and then on the "FORGOT PASSWORD" button.
Different payment options are available including payment by debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Bancontact, American Express), Paypal. Regardless of the payment method, candidates will receive a confirmation of payment by e-mail if their payment has been successful. Please note that admission documents and visa letters are e-mailed to candidates only if payment has been received and registration successful. If you choose to pay by debit or credit card, please make sure that you have full valid card details at hand before clicking the registration link as registrations with rejected payment will not be processed.
- Make sure that you agree with the OLA regulations before applying.
- Online registrations deadline: 6 February 2017. As the online registration webpage automatically closes at the application deadline, please make sure to apply as early as possible once registrations open. No registration will be possible after the deadline.
- Capacity restrictions: please note that all OLA centres have a limited capacity, and we therefore advise you to register early to avoid inconveniences incurred by fully booked centres. Centres which are fully booked cannot be overbooked, and there are no waiting lists. If for any unforeseen reason, the centre where you are registered cannot be opened, you will be contacted by the ESA and offered an alternative.
- Please add the following e-mail addresses to your list of accepted contacts, as all information about your OLA (including your results) will be sent to you by e-mail:
- Cancellation – Refund – Postponement: for various organisational reasons, any refund or postponement of your On-Line Assessment will not be possible after the registration deadline. Any cancellation received after the application deadline will be at the candidate’s expense. This is why we recommend you carefully check your private and professional obligations before applying for the OLA. If you cannot attend your OLA for any reason, we would appreciate if you could inform the ESA office as early as possible so that we can take all appropriate actions for the smooth running of the assessment.
- Visas: each candidate taking the OLA abroad is responsible for having a valid passport. This is why applications for a visa should be handled at the same time as the registration for the assessment, as the OLA registration can neither be refunded nor postponed after the registration deadline, even for refused visas.
Changing your registration details: please note that we can change your centre or language before the registration deadline, but it is impossible to make such changes after the deadline. Changes of centre are allowed only once and depend on organisational constraints and the availability of places.
- Dyslexic candidates: 15 additional minutes for each paper may be awarded to OLA candidates suffering from dyslexia. Dyslexic candidates must send a letter with a diagnosis, written and signed by a psychologist, to firstname.lastname@example.org, maximum 2 weeks after the registration deadline.